Our mission statement
To combine our unique expertise, our project design creativity, and our passion to advance the success of our partners in delivering novel and game-changing hair & skin research solutions.
We have expertise in research, pre-clinical and clinical services for dermatological, therapeutics, cosmeceuticals and nutraceutical applications. Based on our excellent research background, we are specialized in hair and skin physiology and pathology. We provide state-of-art in vitro cell models, ex vivo organ culture models, in vivo humanized mouse models and cutting-edge techniques for pre-clinical and clinical studies.
Click here to join us in a quick journey through our laboratories and facilities.
Why choose us?
Our vision is to provide our clients and partners with the highest quality research in investigative dermatology and trichology – from basic science to translational applied and contract research of high relevance for clinical applications.
Specifically, we are performing the following for our clients:
- We conceptualize & build proof-of-concept studies
- We carry out full service portfolios for pre-clinical skin & hair research (in vitro, and ex vivo assays, and humanized mouse models).
- We develop novel cutting edge methodologies and techniques, tailor-made & customized assays
- We prepare comprehensive project reports & manuscript drafts.
- We identify, characterize, or validate novel targets and therapeutics for skin & hair disorders.
- We investigate and discover mechanistic action stories, biomarkers & predictors of response.
- We deliver mechanistic action stories, biomarkers & predictors of response.
- We provide data for claims support for cosmetic ingredients in skin or hair follicle models.
- We conduct clinical trials and investigator-initiated trials via strategic partners and collaborating dermatologists.
- We investigate side effects in the skin or hair follicle.
The unique features that make us makes us special compared to other CROs in the field of hair and skin research are:
- Our excellent root background expertise in academic research
- Strong publication record in international journals.
- Great access to human healthy & diseased skin and hair specimen.
- Word wide network of hair and skin experts, scientists and doctors.
- Ample state-of-art service and techniques portfolio.
- Flexible and highly customized assay development.
- Passion for innovation and continuously advancing our services