Monasterium Laboratory is an international dermatological research company that specializes in preclinical and clinical skin and hair follicle research.
We are seeking a team-orientated, highly motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to the Head of the Industry Program to join our growing international team.
The Main Duties for this position are to supporting the daily activities of the Head of Industry Program and the publication activities of the company. Specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Assist with literature search for the preparation of project proposals
- Assist with elaborating scientific data and preparing figures for manuscript
- Assist with preparation of files for internal meeting
- Assist with preparing offers for clients
- Assist with the preparation of scientific material, including flyers and content for the homepage
- Assist with preparing presentation
- Assist with meeting/conference preparation
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Correspondence and agenda organisation
- Making travel arrangements
Accurately recording minutes from meetings
Knowledge (incl. qualifications)
- Completed training as Master of Science or PhD
English native speaker level (proficiency also in German is an advantage)
- Knowledge on Skin and/or Hair Research will be an advantage
- Independent, result-oriented and pro-active way of working, combined with a strong sense of responsibility
- Capable to work independently & to deliver on tight deadlines
- Commitment and responsible work in an open-minded international team
- Excellent communication, organisational & networking skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- A competitive salary and a full training
- Short communication channels and a collegial corporate culture
- A temporary contract with possibility of extension
As soon as possible
Type of contract:
Full-time, temporary with possibility of extension, and ultimately permanent position.
For informal enquiries please contact Dr. Marta Bertolini, email@example.com
A complete application will include a Statement of Interest, CV, at least 1 recommendation letter, and any additional training certificates. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Dr. Marta Bertolini with 'Personal Assistant' in the subject line. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.