Quality Management Associate (m/f/d)
Monasterium Laboratory is a dermatological research company specializing in preclinical skin, hair, and wound healing research. To expand our team, we are looking for a Quality Management Associate (m/f/d) on a part-time or full-time basis. For more information about the company, please visit www.monasteriumlab.com
You will support the COO&Lab Manager for the maintenance and further development of the existing QM system (ISO 9001):
- Helping to manage the documents (creation, editing, and release).
- Supporting the COO&Lab Manager in conducting internal audits
- Maintaining the QM manual
- Taking over the organization of maintenance tasks together with the COO & Lab Manager.
- Monitoring and supervising the daily workflows
- Implementing new workflows
What you should bring with you:
- Training as a chemical laboratory technician, biology laboratory technician, CTA, BTA, MTA, or Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- First experience in QM area is an advantage
- Independent, self-reliant and reliable way of working
- Very good German and basic English skills
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours (part-time/full-time)
- An appropriate remuneration
- Fixed-term contract with possibility of extension
- Modern and international working environment
Start date: 15.06.22
Application: If you are interested, please send your complete application documents including cover letter and CV to Dr. Julita Mikulec (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Quality Management Associate application in the subject line. We thank all applicants, but will contact only those selected for an interview.