Monasterium Laboratory is a dermatological contract research company that provides state-of-the-art skin & hair research services to pharmaceutical, cosmetic and nutraceutical industry and is committed to advancing the field via scientific presentations and publications.
We are seeking a both clinically and scientifically active, highly motivated, and enthusiastic
Medical Director (m/f/d) to join our dynamic international team full- or part-time (remote work possible).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To assist the leadership team with identifying and attracting new clients (focus: pharmaceutical industry).
To bring a clinical and translational perspective to ongoing contract research negotiations & projects as well as to the interpretation of study outcomes, to liaise with and extend our network of clinical collaborators.
To organize and supervise small clinical trials.
Additional tasks include
- Participate in and prepare meetings with clients
- Assist the CSO in the negotiation/supervision of clinical projects
- Prepare IRB approval and other required clinical documents for clinical trials and biobank
- Data analysis and report preparation for clinical trials
- Review/edit internal reports scientific documents, and the relevant literature from a clinical perspective
- Contribute as co-author to selected publications
- Actively participate in international conferences on behalf of the company
- Participate in internal brainstorming meetings regarding novel read-out parameters, biomarkers and
clinically relevant research methodology
- Visit and instruct new clinical collaborators for selected projects (e.g. in optimal biopsy taking)
- Attract new contract research clients from the cosmetic and nutraceutical industry
Board-certified dermatologist with a publication record in immunodermatology.
Priority will be given to applicants with documented experience in designing, supervising, and publishing clinical trials and with well-established connections to pharmaceutical companies that target skin diseases.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (company language: English)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet tight deadlines
- A high degree of flexibility & dependability
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Type of contract
Temporary with a possibility of extension, and eventual transformation into a permanent
contract. Alternatively, a consultancy arrangement is also conceivable for a part-time Medical Director.
Type of commitment
Full- or part-time, remote work possible with ad-hoc commuting to Münster/Germany.
A competitive salary along with performance- and non-performance- based incentives will be offered.
As soon as possible.
For informal inquiries, please contact Prof Ralf Paus email@example.com and/or Dr. Marta
A complete application will include a statement of interest, CV, proof of dermatology board certification, list of publications, names of 2 referees or 2 recommendation letters.
Please submit complete applications to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Dr. Marta Bertolini with 'Medical Director' in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.