We are glad to announce that we are already discussing the option of a next edition of our Training Courses in 2023! STAY TUNED for knowing more!
Here some HARD FACTS regarding our 2nd Hair Biology & Translational Research in a Nutshell International Training Course, held in Münster on the 9-10 of June:
- 28 Attendees
- 15 Renown speakers
- 18 Presentations
- 20 Posters presented by the Monasterium Lab team
- 5.521 out of 6 is the average score given to our International Training Course by attendees
- 100% of the surveyed attendees and speakers would recommend participation to Monasterium Laboratory Training Courses.
- 100% of surveyed attendees would surely (74%) or most likely (24%) participate in another Monasterium Laboratory Training Course.
- 91% of the surveyed attendees and speakers gave a 5/5 score to the question: Did you find the topics & discussions engaging?
Here below, selected feedback from the attendees:
"The course is organized very well. I enjoyed the place and the speeches. The employees of Monasterium Laboratory are very, very friendly"
"Excellent organization and being looked after very well"
We are happy to learn that attendees and invited speakers had fun and found our Course stimulating! We enjoyed very much being their hosts! Our goal is to share our passion for Skin and Hair Research and discuss novel findings and techniques.